Sunday, June 6, 2010

Quick & Delicious Dinner: Roasted Shrimp & Orzo




With the weather getting drastically warmer (Thank God) and my constant travel schedule, I've been finding myself cooking fast one dish meals lately that require little time in the kitchen and few ingredients. My good friend Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere turned me onto this dish from Ina Garten for Roasted Shrimp and Orzo, which she made for Tony and myself when we lived in LA . This recipe is incredibly easy, very healthy and fresh and a great dish for a hot summer night. Especially if you have an apartment from the 30s with no air conditioning (did I mention I miss the central AC unit in my old apartment?). You can find the recipe here.

Might I also suggest a pairing of this dish with an episode of Arrested Development. I think the flavor in the shrimp really brings out the hilarity in the series. :)

2 comments:

  1. sounds like an absolutely perfect night (especially the arrested development part)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love AD and shrimp, good combo! :)

    ReplyDelete